Google

Сайт Андрея Иванова

Андрей Иванов - все секреты шашек и шашистов

Login

Забыли пароль?
 или новый пользователь? Зарегистрируйся!

Кто с нами

Пользователей:  На сайте
Пользователей:  Пользователей: 0
Гостей:  Гостей: 3
Всего:  Всего: 3
Пользователей:  Зарегистрированные
No members connected

Новая тема   Ответить
Предыдущая тема Версия для печати Войти и проверить личные сообщения Следующая тема
Автор Сообщение
Krzychumag
Тема сообщения: Турецкие шашки  СообщениеОтправлено: Апр 01, 2016 - 03:14 PM

First of all I want to congratulate Mr. Kandaurov with the fantastic site he has created - bravo! I found many interesting articles, news, games - the site keeps the pulse of the checkers life in Russia.

With regards to some articles about the American tournaments and players - we have no grandmasters in USA! We do not have them for a very simple reason - we have no titles! People who play in the Top Masters division are called Top Masters, people playing in the Master division are called Masters - and so on. I saw an article here describing something like "twelve national grandmasters". A Top Master is not a Grandmaster. It just means he plays in that division (and perhaps taking the last place).

The same idea works in the AICS (the 10x10 group). We have two divisions there - Masters and Majors - together less than 20 people - most playing at a very low level indeed. Again there are mentions here about the "national grandmasters" - no such thing. Our charter does not have any provision for titles.

Normally people just know which division they should play; the tournament commission can quickly determine your level of playing by asking around, by previous results, or just playing you a game or two. [addsig]

Профиль пользователя отправить личное сообщение  
Ответить с цитатой Наверх
Показать:     
Перейти к:  
Время в формате GMT + 3
Новая тема   Ответить
Предыдущая тема Версия для печати Войти и проверить личные сообщения Следующая тема
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Page created in 0.84990215301514 seconds.